WE ARE OPEN!
WELCOME TO TOFINO'S ONLY LUXURY GLAMPING SITE!
WILDPOD is a luxury glamping experience for adult couples consisting of six geodesic domes sitting on the edge of Tofino's downtown core. Each dome is beautifully decorated and situated directly on the waterfront featuring stunning views. You would be hard pressed to find a better view anywhere!
We are situated on the traditional territory of the Tla-o-qui-aht First Nation and surrounded by the breathtaking expanse of the UNESCO Clayoquot Sound Biosphere Region—a region cherished for its profound biodiversity and environmental culture. From the tranquility of your own unique pod, you will enjoy views of Clayoquot Sound and the 5,000-year-old village of Opitsat, a community of the Tla-o-qui-aht people and Nuu-chah-nulth nation.
Come and enjoy the incredible sunsets, wildlife, ever changing weather, and the active harbour right outside your panoramic window. Our prime location puts you at easy walking distance to everything the town has to offer; bars, restaurants, shops, boat and eco tours, kayaking, seaplanes, bike rentals, and more within minutes.
All of our domes are equipped with the following
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- High end toiletries including beautiful handmade Tofino Soap Company guest soaps and 100% natural Rocky Mountain Soap Company shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
- Massive 5 meter wide panoramic window with an exclusive ocean view and blackout curtains
- One super comfortable Queen size bed with a luxurious Canadian-made Kingsdown mattress, and premium 300 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding and towels from Cuddle Down Canada
- Kitchenette with kettle, toaster, microwave, mini fridge, french press coffee maker, utensils, dinnerware and glassware
- Locally roasted coffee, tea, and milk included
- Small dinette table and two chairs
- Propane fireplace to stay nice and cosy
- Romantic lighting with chandeliers, lamps, and of course it wouldn't be glamping without fairy lights!
- Plush throw blankets from Tofino Towel Company
- Locking front door
- Solar powered fan and interior insulation
- Private ocean facing cedar deck with two Tofino made reclaimed cedar Adirondack chairs
- White noise machines
- One dedicated parking space
- Free Wi-Fi
- We DO NOT have a TV in the pods, we believe the 5 metre wide panoramic window is the best ultra high definition TV money can buy! (See the individual pod descriptions on what we do and do not offer)
- We also DO NOT have air conditioning! We are an eco-friendly, Ocean Friendly certified business and want to have minimum impact on the environment. We do have fans for ventilation, and the pods do cool down quickly by leaving the door ajar with the fans running. Although they may heat up during the day in the summer months, Tofino is a moderate climate and the pods are always at a comfortable temperature when sleeping.
SORRY, NO CHILDREN OR PETS ALLOWED.
ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING, SMOKING AND OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BARBECUES ARE NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISES.
STRICT NOISE CURFEW 10PM TO 8AM.
GROUPS, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BOOKING.
MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY (If you would like to book a one night stay please check the Available Dates page to select an upcoming date, then contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate you)
We are a family owned and operated business and we look forward to welcoming you! We have an onsite office so we are available to greet you and make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
Take a trip to remember and unlike any you've taken before! With each pod offering a unique experience which one will you choose?
WHY GO GLAMPING?
- It's the best of both worlds: Closer to nature but with creature comforts!
- Atmospheric: Listen to the sound of the ocean or the rain
- Trying something different: Not just your same old boring hotel room!
- A great night's sleep: Five star bedding!
- Gazing at the night's sky: From outside or inside your pod!
- Relaxation: Unplug and unwind!