WE ARE NOW OPEN AND OPERATING!
Dear valued guests, we are so happy to announce that in alignment with provincial and local guidelines we are now open and welcoming guests from within Canada.
We feel like WILDPOD is the perfect place for a socially distanced stay, as we have no common areas, each pod has it's own staircase and entrance and access is for guests only via a secure gate. Alongside our usual excellent standard of cleanliness we have enacted new stringent cleaning policies in line with recommendations and Worksafe BC protocols. We look forward to welcoming you all for a much needed staycation! Please read below before booking for safety protocols and information.
Safe Travel Welcome
We are reopening on June 19th with strict safety protocols in place. Thank you for your support, patience, and flexibility as we adapt to an ever-evolving situation.
- Check-in and check out is safe an convenient and contact free!
- In order to meet new cleaning protocols we have adjusted our check-in time to 5pm, if your pod is ready before this time we will contact the number we have on file via text message, please be sure to provide a valid mobile phone number when making your reservation, or contact us to provide this if you need to revise an existing booking.
- Check out time will remain 10am, instructions will be provided at check-in
- We will continue to provide dinnerware, glasses and utensils, however you must now bring your own board games, and umbrellas.
- To minimize contact, housekeeping staff will not be permitted to enter your room during your stay but we can provide extra towels, etc with no direct contact during your say upon request.
Let's ensure Tofino remains a safe place to visit by following the rules...
- Many Tofino businesses have adapted their services in light of COVID-19. To support local, find operating hours and shopping procedures online: https://www.tofinochamber.org/covid19-measures-in-tofino
- Maintain physical distancing measures (6ft or 2m apart) at all times while on property, on the beaches, or in public spaces. Give ample room to others utilizing the multi-use path (MUP), on sidewalks, or in waiting lines.
- Wash your hands regularly and be mindful of surfaces you are touching.
- Cards/tap is the preferred method of payment by most businesses.
- Avoid the Tofino General Hospital unless it’s an extreme emergency.
- Let us know immediately if you develop any COVID-19 symptoms - if you are in distress, call 811 & Guest Services for medical support.
Be mindful of how your behaviour or actions are perceived by others. This is a difficult time for many and we ask that you avoid causing distress to locals and fellow tourists.
Thank you for helping to maintain a #flatcurvecoast !
WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
TO ALL OF OUR VALUED GUESTS, WE MADE THE DIFFICULT BUT NECESSARY DECISION TO CLOSE FROM MARCH 18TH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE TOWN OF TOFINO HAS SINCE COMPLETELY CLOSED TO TOURISTS. WE HAVE CURRENTLY CANCELLED BOOKINGS UP UNTIL MIDDLE OF MAY AND WE WILL REASSESS AS WE SEE HOW THINGS UNFOLD.
IF YOU HAVE A BOOKING WITH US, DO NOT WORRY WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU AND IF WE MUST CANCEL YOUR BOOKING WE WILL BE OFFERING FULL CREDIT TO REBOOK WITH US IN FUTURE OR A REFUND IF THIS IS NOT FINANCIALLY FEASIBLE FOR YOU. PLEASE DO NOT CALL US AS OUR OFFICES ARE CLOSED, SEND AN EMAIL TO GLAMPING@WILDPOD.CA IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS WE CAN ALTHOUGH IT MAY BE DELAYED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE AND APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION IN THESE EXTRAORDINARY TIMES.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO REOPENING WHEN IT IS SAFE TO DO SO AND WE WISH YOU ALL GOOD HEALTH
March 12th, 2020