IMPORTANT BOOKING NOTES
Minimum 2 Night Stay. However we will accept One Night stays where we have a gap in our calendar, please check our AVAILABLE DATES page for a current list of upcoming one night stays available during the summer months, please note there is a $35 short stay fee to cover the stringent cleaning processes we must adhere to. To book a single night stay you must contact us and we will send you a quote with a booking link.
No Minors: Due to safety concerns we are unable to accommodate anyone under the age of 19. At least one guest must be over the age of 25. We are unable to accept children under any circumstances, we apologize for any inconvenience.
No Pets: We do not allow any pets on site or in the domes at any time.
No Smoking: There is absolutely no smoking in the domes or on the decks! There will be a minimum $1000 fine for smoking in a dome or on the deck, and your stay will be terminated immediately. There is also no smoking permitted on site, however there is an area outside the property where guests can smoke and we have installed a container to place cigarette butts for recycling.
Quiet Space: Wildpod is a place for quiet serenity and we ask all guests to be respectful of other guests and keep noise to a minimum at all times, and especially during the hours of 10pm to 8am.
Add-on's: We have curated some exceptional welcome packages to enhance your stay with us, using the finest locally produced food and drinks! These are available to add to your reservation at the time of check out, you can also view them here if you have any questions please get in touch. We can also accept these orders as a gift for guests. Some packages may require ordering at least 48 hours in advance.
Groups: Please contact us for approval prior to booking, we do not offer group discounts.
Christmas and New Year 2020: Please contact us for bookings
Rates shown are per room, per night and subject to all applicable taxes and local municipal tourism levies at the current prevailing rate - Taxes: 8% PST + 5% GST + 3% Municipal & Regional District Tax (MRDT) - Total of 16%
Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you receive a booking confirmation. For the avoidance of doubt, prices do not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay.
Availability of rooms at the rates shown online may be limited and/or restricted to certain periods.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
Check in is anytime from 5pm, as we need extra time between guests to follow the Covid-19 cleaning protocols, however we will try our best to have your pod ready as soon as possible and will send a text message (to the number provided at the time of booking) when your pod is ready. We will send you an email 2 days prior to your arrival with instructions for checking in as well as other important information regarding your stay.
Check out time is 10am. Late checkouts may not be possible due to new Covid-19 cleaning protocols, however you may contact us to enquire about availability by prior arrangement. A fee of $30 may be applicable, however due to the scheduling of cleaning staff this is not always possible. Please note if you fail to check out on time you may be charged $30/hour to cover cleaning expenses.
Would you like to purchase a gift card? Please contact us today!
For stays of up to 4 nights a damage deposit of $250 will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 days before your arrival, this is valid for 7 days. If we do not claim any charges for damages after your stay the pre-authorisation will expire. A damage deposit must be obtained prior to a guests stay. If the pre-authorisation fails you will be required to provide cash, which will be returned to you after an inspection of the property at check out.
For stays of 5 nights or more your credit card will be debited for $250 two days prior to arrival and refunded to you within 5 days of check out if there is no damage to the property.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 14 days before arrival.
Please note that there is a non-refundable $20 administration fee in the event of a cancellation.
If you cancel your booking in writing 14 days or more before your arrival date you will receive 100% of paid prepayments (minus $20 admin fee) refunded to you. However, 0% of prepayments are refundable if cancelled less than 14 days before your arrival, unless we are able to re-rent the room in which case we will refund the applicable portion of your stay minus the admin fee and any deductions for advertising or discounts given to new renters.
- Maximum Two Guests Only Per Pod
- Adults Only, No Children or Infants
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Smoking Not Permitted On the Premises, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $1000 FINE FOR SMOKING IN PODS OR ON DECKS, your stay will also be terminated immediately
- No Amplified Music
- No Barbeques, Fires, or Open Flames of Any Kind Permitted on the Premises
- No climbing on the foreshore rocks or other prohibited areas
- NOISE: We have a strict Noise Curfew from 10pm to 8am, to ensure comfort for all we ask our guests to be respectful of others and adhere to our quiet hours and keep noise to a minimum generally.
- DO NOT move any of the furniture, this causes damage which will be billed to guests
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- High end toiletries including beautiful handmade Tofino Soap Company guest soaps and 100% natural Rocky Mountain Soap Company shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
- Massive 5 meter wide panoramic window with an exclusive ocean view and blackout curtains
- One super comfortable Queen size bed with a luxurious Canadian-made Kingsdown mattress, and premium 300 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding and towels from Cuddle Down Canada
- Kitchenette with kettle, toaster, microwave, mini fridge, french press coffee maker, utensils, dinnerware and glassware
- Locally roasted coffee, tea, and milk included
- Small dinette table and two chairs
- Propane fireplace to stay nice and cosy
- Romantic lighting with chandeliers, lamps, and of course it wouldn't be glamping without fairy lights!
- Plush throw blankets from Tofino Towel Company
- Locking front door
- Solar powered fan and interior insulation
- Private ocean facing cedar deck with two Tofino made reclaimed cedar Adirondack chairs
- White noise machines
- One dedicated parking space
- Free Wi-Fi
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- There are no TV's in the pods, we believe the 5 metre wide panoramic window is the best ultra high definition TV money can buy! (See the individual pod descriptions on what we do and do not offer)
- We do not offer daily maid service. However, we are happy to provide extra coffee and/or towels should they be required during your stay. Due to Covid-19 restrictions we can not refresh your room during your stay, we apologize for any inconvenience.
- We DO NOT have air conditioning! We are an eco-friendly, Ocean Friendly certified business and want to have minimum impact on the environment. We do have fans for ventilation, and the pods do cool down quickly by leaving the door ajar with the fans running. Although they may heat up during the day in the summer months, Tofino is a moderate climate and the pods are always at a comfortable temperature when sleeping.